I’m a big smoothie gal…even more so now that I have a toddler + I’m constantly trying to sneak in all the veggies. This smoothie is kid friendly + filling enough for a solid breakfast. I drink this or a fresh green juice every morning. To add extra sweetness, a tablespoon of raw honey or maple syrup (or one date!) will do the trick.
1 – 16-20 oz serving
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 cup favorite frozen fruit (I like to use mixed berries and mango)
- 1 cup raw spinach, packed
- Juice from 1 whole lemon
- 1 heaping tablespoon of vanilla almond milk yogurt
- 1 scoop green juice powder of choice (I use Sakara Life or Amazing Grass)
- Enough coconut water or regular water to blend
- *1 inch piece of raw ginger (I usually only add this in the winter + when I’m not sharing with Tristan)
Blend all ingredients until very smooth + enjoy!